Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dildo-Assisted Suicide

So the kids are watching Yo Gabba Gabba, that kiddie show on Nickelodeon with the robot, the catdragon, and the dildo (the red one with the bumps, presumably For Her Pleasure).  DJ Lance, the giant guy who keeps the show moving along, started blowing bubbles, and the creatures wanted to start popping the bubbles.  Cool, okay, that's fine, ......wait......those bubbles have faces.....and now they are talking about being Magic Bubbles.  And...they want the robot and the flowerthing and the dildo to pop them...?  But....if they're alive....isn't that assisted suicide?!?  OHMYGODTHISSHOWISSICK!

I'm so afraid of confrontations (despite having a very confrontational personality) that clicking the "notification" button on Facebook gives me panic attacks.  Although that's only after I've said things that could be considered controversial.  Usually I only go on there to see pictures of other peoples' dogs. Or children.  But if I've said something that might upset someone, seeing that little globe in red makes me sweat buckets and get all hyperventilatey.

No comments:

Post a Comment